School and Athletic Events
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Student Code of Conduct is in effect at all events.
- Students who leave an event early may not return.
- Middle school students may not leave a middle school dance before it ends unless a parent/guardian arrives to take them home.
- High school dances will end no later than 10:30 p.m. except by special arrangement. Middle school dances will end no later than 9:30 p.m.
- Students in grades 7 and 8 are not permitted to attend high school dances. Students in grades 9-12 are not permitted at attend middle school dances.
- Students who are suspended or absent from school on the day of an extracurricular event are not permitted to attend, unless permission is given by the Principal or designee prior to the event.
- Guests from outside North Warren are not permitted to attend school dances, with the exception of Holly and Ivy and the prom. The North Warren student must submit a complete Visitor Request Form to the administation for approval no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
- Misbehavior at an event may result in a loss of the student’s social privileges and consequences as defined in the Student Code of Conduct.